Peanut Butter Cup Mug Cake
Gooey chocolate, savory peanut butter, all in one delicious, easy to make mug cake!
- 1 tablespoon oil (any oil of choice)
- 3 tablespoons milk any vegan milk works
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar (cane sugar, coconut sugar, or monk fruit will work)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon runny natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour or gluten free flour mix
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Lily's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, chopped into smaller pieces
In a mug, add the oil, milk, sugar/sweetener, cocoa powder and peanut butter.
Whisk together for about 15 seconds.
Add in the flour, baking powder, sea salt, and vanilla extract.
Stir to combine for about 30 more seconds to ensure its all incorporated, ensuring you get the bottoms too.
Sprinkle on your Lily's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups pieces. Feel free to stir some of them into the batter too, and be sure to leave some on top too.
Place in your microwave for 65 seconds. It's okay if its slightly undercooked because it will continue to cook while it cools. It's better for it to be slightly undercooked than over cooked. Remove and let cool for about 3 to 5 minutes.
If making in your oven, preheat oven to 350F/180C and bake in about 3-5 inch ramekin (ensure its oven safe) for 25 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe from Jessicainthekitchen