Vegan Peanut Butter S'mores Brownies
- Sep 27, 2019
Fudgy, delicious, and easy to make!
- 1 flax egg (1tbsp flaxmeal mixed with 3 tbsp warm water)
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or stevia/erythritol-based alternative)
- 1 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Lily's dark chocolate baking bar, chopped into chunks
- 7 vegan marshmallows, chopped in half
- 3 graham cracker sheets, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
Mix flax egg, peanut butter, maple syrup, and coffee in a large mixing bowl.
Mix almond flour, cacao powder, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
Pour dry ingredients into wet, and mix until combined (will be very sticky).
Fold in half of the chocolate chunks and a handful of marshmallows.
Pour batter into prepared dish and press down with your hands to get batter evenly into the corners.
Sprinkle the top with remaining chocolate chunks, marshmallows, and crumbled graham cracker.
Bake for 25-27 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
Let cool completely before slicing.
Recipe from daisybeet.