No Added Sugar Cookie Dough Truffles
- Jan 14, 2019
Is there anything better than cookie dough? We don't think so!
*Grain-free, can easily be made vegan
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2T coconut flour
- Few drops liquid stevia, to taste (everyone's sweetness tolerance is different!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup ghee* (substitute non-dairy butter if vegan)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 bag Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt in a large bowl. In a separate medium bowl, mix stevia, vanilla extract, almond butter and ghee (or non-dairy butter) until well blended. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix until incorporated and a thick dough is formed. Add Baking Chips to dough, cover with plastic wrap and stick in freezer while you melt the chocolate.
While dough is chilling, melt 1 bag Lily's Baking Chips in a double boiler, stirring constantly until melted. Remove dough from freezer and roll into 1" balls. Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and allow to cool on a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Store in fridge. ENJOY!
Recipe from Ali Bonar.