Spring Chocolate Bark
- May 06, 2021
A combination of dark and white chocolate then topped with toasted coconut chips, freeze dried strawberries, and pistachios. It makes for a delicious treat!
- 8 oz Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
- 4 oz Lily's White Chocolate Style Baking Bar, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut chips
- 1/3 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup crushed pistachios
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
In 2 separate microwave safe bowls, add the chopped dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon coconut oil and the chopped white chocolate and 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
On 60% power, in increments of 45 seconds, heat both bowls of chocolate (separately) until fully melted and spreadable.
Pour the dark chocolate on the prepared pan and spread out so it's about 1/2 inch thick.
Top with dollops of white chocolate and use a toothpick to create swirl effect.
Top with toasted coconut chips, freeze dried strawberries, and pistachios.
Place in freezer to set for 15-20 minutes.
Break into chunks and enjoy!
Recipe from Daniliciousdishes