Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Snack Mix
- Sep 27, 2019
Sweet, crunchy, gooey, and loaded with chocolate!
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 6 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- 3 tbsp honey (or sugar-free alternative)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or sugar-free alternative)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package Lily's dark chocolate peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 package Lily's dark chocolate covered peanuts
- 1/2 cup Lily's dark chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tsp coconut oil, divided
Over medium heat, melt the butter, honey, and sugar in a saucepan. Take off the heat once it starts to bubble (3-5 mins).
Mix in the baking soda and vanilla and pour over the cereal in a large bowl. Stir to coat.
Spread the cereal onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 200F for 10 mins.
Once cooled, sprinkle on the chopped Lily's peanut butter cups and peanuts. Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter each with 3 tsp coconut oil. Drizzle over the snack mix and dig in!
Recipe from butternutbakery.