Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Sep 28, 2020
Vegan, fudgy, and perfectly indulgent!
FOR THE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 flax eggs (can sub real eggs)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
FOR THE WHIP
- 1 container coco whip (or make your own with coconut cream)
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/2 - 1 tsp spirulina or matcha (optional - it's for color)
- 1/3 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Add in cashew butter and remaining wet ingredients. Stir in the dry ingredients. Spread into pan and bake for 20-22 minutes or until set. Let cool.
Mix together the coco whip, mint extract, baking chips, and spirulina until well combined. Spread over cooled brownies. Place in the fridge until ready to eat!
Recipe from danishealthyeats.