- Oct 13, 2020
Moist, rich, and perfect for fall!
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted (sub ghee or coconut oil if desired)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Your favorite Lily's chocolate bar or chocolate chips
Set oven to 325F. In a 9x5 pan, use enough parchment paper to line pan until the edge of paper overlaps pan edges.
Combine flours, erythritol, salt, spice, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Next, pumpkin puree, butter, and eggs and mix well. Add mixture to dry ingredients and pour the batter into the pan.
Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick check is clean. Before removing loaf from pan, make sure to cool completely.
Melt your favorite Lily's chocolate bar/baking chips with some coconut oil over low heat. Drizzle on top, slice, and enjoy!
Recipe from ketodietrule