Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Jan 13, 2021
No sugar added, keto-friendly, and super decadent!
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tbsp black or Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/8 tsp salt
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 1 cup heavy cream
FOR THE GANACHE
- 1/2 cup Lily's Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4-5 Lily's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350F. Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl, and stir until dough forms. Press dough evenly into a greased 9in pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
Combine peanut butter and cream cheese, and beat together with electric mixer. Add powdered sweetener (sift if needed to remove clumps) and beat again until combined. Add heavy cream 1/4 cup at a time, beating in between until mixture becomes smooth, thick, and very fluffy.
Spread filling evenly onto cooled pie crust and place in refrigerator.
Make ganache: heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over low-medium heat. As soon as cream begins to bubble slightly, add chocolate chips and remove from heat. Stir constantly until completely melted and smooth. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
Remove pie from the fridge, spread ganache evenly on top, then return to the fridge. Chill for at least 3 hours before slicing and serving.
Top with whipped cream and peanut butter cups!
Recipe from sarahsfitfood.