Keto Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies
- May 27, 2021
You won't believe these delicious cookies are sugar-free and keto-friendly!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 6 tbsp Dutch cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar-free sweetener (erythritol/monk fruit blend recommended)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Lily's Butterscotch Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Lily's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Stir all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add butter, egg, and egg yolk, and stir until combined.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the butterscotch chips, and all of the milk chocolate chips.
Place 1.5-inch balls of dough at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Use fingers to smooth out each dough ball, then press each ball down slightly.
Use the remaining 1/4 cup of the butterscotch chips to generously top each cookie.
Bake for 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Recipe from Sarah's Fit Food.