Cookies n Creme Brownies
- Jun 24, 2021
Baked with a layer of Cookies & Crème White Chocolate Style Bars right in the center, these brownies are the perfect treat fore any occasion!
- 3/4 cup (75g) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (40g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (110g) melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (220g) pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 1/2 bars of Lily's Cookies & Crème White Chocolate Style Bars
Preheat the oven to 325F and grease and line a 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
Combine the almond flour, salt, and cocoa powder in a small dish and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla. Then fold in the dry ingredients, followed by the chocolate chips.
Pour half of the batter into the baking dish and spread it even. Then lay the Cookies & Crème chocolate bars on the top and completely cover the surface. Gently pour the remaining batter on top and spread it even.
Bake for 25-40 minutes, then allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing. Its recommended chilling them for an hour, or until the bottom of the dish is no longer warm to the touch. Enjoy!
Recipe from Butternutbakery