Cookie Dough Soft Serve
- Jun 24, 2021
This cookie dough soft serve tastes just as creamy, as your childhood favorite! It's dairy-free and gluten-free!
CASHEW COOKIE DOUGH
- 1/2 cup (125g) natural cashew butter
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (if using unsalted nut butter)
- 1/3 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
CHOCOLATE CHUNK ICE CREAM
- 2 1/2 ripe frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup (55g) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) almond milk
- 3 tbsp natural cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 of 1 bar of Lily's Sweets Extra Dark Chocolate
Add all of the ingredients to the food processor, minus the chocolate chips. Wizz until it forms a dough. Add the chocolate and pulse to distribute. Scoop out 1 tbsp sized balls onto a plate and scrape out the food processor to prep for ice cream.
Add all the ingredients to that same food processor, minus the chocolate. Blend until thick and smooth. Break up the chocolate and blend until its well distributed and broken up into tiny chunks.
Place the ice cream and serving glasses in the freeze and chill for 20 minutes.
When ready. fill the bottom of each glass with ice cream. Crumble 2 cookie dough balls into each glass, then later with more ice cream.
Place another layer of cookie dough and then a final later of ice cream. Top with more cookie dough balls. You may have a few cookie dough bites leftover (perfect for snacking). Enjoy!
Recipe from Butternutbakery