Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- Dec 23, 2019
The perfect sweet and salty combination for a quick pick-me-up snack!
- 12 oz Lily's Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free pretzels
- 5-10 Lily's peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup salted popcorn (optional)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
Heat chocolate over low heat until it is fully melted. Add a pinch of salt and pour onto a lined baking sheet.
Top off with chopped peanut butter cups, gluten free pretzels, popcorn, and pomegranate seeds.
Let sit at room temperature for about an hour, or to speed up the process, let bark cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
Break chocolate into several pieces. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Recipe from delight.fuel.