Sugar Free Peanut Butter Blondies
- Jan 18, 2019
Sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, low carb, AND keto!
• 1/2 cup almond flour (spooned and leveled)
• 3/4 cup granulated golden monkfruit
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp sea salt (or 1/2 tsp if your peanut butter is salt free)
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 1/4 cup monkfruit maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp nut milk of choice
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup Lily's Sweets chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat together the maple syrup, nut milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add in the granulated monk fruit and beat until well combined.
In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt together. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet mixture in the large bowl while beating. Combine well.
Add peanut butter to mixture and gradually fold in with a spoon or spatula until well combined. Do not use an electric beater to mix in the peanut butter as this will cause the mixture to become oily. Add in the chocolate chips and stir into the mixture by hand.
Add the mixture to a greased or parchment paper lined 8x8” baking dish. Spread out evenly into the pan.
Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe from Sarah Tribett